The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

No fare I never get psychedelic trips when I drink.

LunaRose 1-9 LunaRose 1-9

Excellent series

Good story, good characters, easily one of the best series on Newgrounds. Too bad so many people are too stupid and/or lack the attention span to follow the plot. Keep um coming. You the man Crintleod.

: Squirrel Songs VII : : Squirrel Songs VII :

Six bucks?

Foamy you are an idiot for paying 6$ on an f-ing bagel and coffee. Do you get off on buying things that are overpriced or something? It's not even like you're eating healthy so there's no excuse for spending money you don't have, or do you actually want Germaine to continue prostituting herself?

a letter to Santa Claus a letter to Santa Claus

???

so Santa is telling him to rape a chick ant gun Pont? That what I got out of it anyway.

ghost in the shell 1 ghost in the shell 1

F'ing hilarious!

If you added a bunch of boring dialog that isn't half as intellectual as it pretends to be, it would be Ghost in a nut shell. And the Art isn't much worse the original GITS Manga. Seriously GITS is so over rated the only reason it was popular enough to become an anime series was because of the lesbian sex scenes.

PS. Don't slight me unless you've actually read the original manga.

Polsupah Polsupah

I need Polsupah!

Damn I need some of that Polsupah!

Pokemon: A Man's Game Pokemon: A Man's Game

lol

Lol that was hilarious, but Gengar is way cooler then Mightyena, even if Mightyena would technically win.

Heil Piplup Heil Piplup

LOL

Heil Piplup

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

To Awsome!

I thought the Axem Rangers X wear particularly good!

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4